Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Chipmounk...


As i write this. I'm cuddled up in blankets and hiding out on my couch watching North and South! You're probably asking yourself, why? Well, lets just say i just lost all my wisdom...

Yep, that's right. Got all my wisdom teeth out! 

Not fun. 

But it has aloud me to spend a lot of needed time in the word! I've learned a lot. 
I sometime tend to forget how much i need to read the bible. I always seem to think i know enough. dumb. but whenever i look into the word i realize i know almost NOTHING. ugh. every time i read the bible i learn so stink'in much! LOVE IT!

I really have been needing a lot God lately. I recently when through something really hard. 
Hopefully i'll be up to telling ya'll about it soon. 

Please pray for me!.. and thank ya'll for all your support! <3 You all rock!

Love,
Hannah <3

3 comments:

  1. Same thing happens to me! I forget how influential the bible is. So good.
    Sorry about the wisdom teeth, praying they heal fast.
    Also, North and South? Good choice.;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just got a new study bible! Oh, Yeah!
      thanks, They have be healing up very well! :)
      Oh.My.Word! I love that movie(and book) so good!

      Delete
  2. i LOVE North and South...i'm very much dreading getting my wisdom teeth pulled. :p

    yep, i always do that and i always feel so silly after because i know i've been missing out on so much! i'm excited to get back home and start on some sort of normal schedule that allows me Jesus/bible time on a regular basis. :D

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS