Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

through someone else's eyes.



"I hate my hair, nose, lips and I'm soooooo fat!!"

I can't help but listen in on this conversation going on behind me.
I turn around to see who this girls is and I'm shocked.

She's Beautiful.
Lovely auburn hair. Cute little button nose. the prefect plump lips and no way on Gods green earth fat!

"M/F/N, You are beautiful! I would trade all my virtues for yours!" I say.  She looks at me a bit shocked and says "Are you kidding? I've always wanted your hair, eyes and skin tone! You're much prettier!"

I was shocked. I always disliked my hair and skin tone! and my eyes always seemed a bit dull.
I always thought she was 10x prettier!

~ ~ ~

When ever i see a really pretty girl, I always think that they must be so happy with themselves. they must know how beautiful they are. but for must of the time they are just a insecure as i am. 

As Girls, i suppose we always pick out are flaws and dislikes about ourselves, but we need to realize that we're beautiful. God made me to be me. even with all my flaws I'm beautiful. And to some, my "Flaws" are what makes me beautiful!

This has just be a short reminder that you are BEAUTIFUL. And don't drag yourself down. and remember that there are tons of girls who would die to have what you have.


Have a lovely Monday!


Love,
Hannah <3

2 comments:

  1. I have things that I wish were different about my body. But, like you said, some girls would die to look like me. We all just need to be content with what God made us to look like! Thanks for the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same thing! It's very hard, but God doesn't want us always wanted someone elses body when his gave us our own!!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS