Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Elegant Blogger Award!

Oh, Gosh! I've been giving an award! Yippee! ;) 
 



the rules
  • When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you
  • Display the award button in the post
  • Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
  • Nominate 12 bloggers
  • Notify them that they have been awarded

THE QUESTIONS

1. What made you decide to start blogging?
I had A close friend who had a blog so i think that was my first reason.

But i think i really just needed somewhere to put all my feelings at!


2. What is your fashion style? 

hmmm, I Really like the indie look! But i don't always dress that way!

3. What is something none of your followers know about you?
Ummmmm, So much! Ah! ;) Well, my family almost moved to Spain to live when i was 4! 

~That was dumb, i know! ;)
 

4. What are some of your blogging goals?
I've been trying to get 10 followers a month and it's been going GREAT! So hopefully a 100 followers by next may/june!
 

5. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Kohl's! gosh, love that store!
 
6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?

300! But I'm tots chill with an smaller amount as well!
 

7. What are your talents?
Lets see... Well, I'm pretty good at the bass and at Irish dancing!! And people say I'm a good artist!  

8. Are you a leader or a follower?
tots for sure... Follower! But I've been learning to lead more!


9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
~You must first go through the storm, to get to the rainbow! I'm not sure who wrote this, But i love it!

10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
Christy Miller series, Jenny McGrady series and many, many more!

 
11. Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?

Can i pick two? Graceful and dainty!


12. What is your favorite flower?

I really like Lavender and of course, red roses!

...


Okay, time time pick 12 Nominates!!

 hmmm...
Okay! 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Also, super cool to hear you know Irish dancing. Sounds like a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog! I hope you can take the time to have a look at mine :)
    livvdx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness I just saw my link =) thank you for the nomination! lavender is such a lovely flower, and I especially love dried lavender bunches!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS