Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Wedding Ideas

Hey ya'll! I just love looking at wedding stuff! And i thought i would share some of my findings with all ya'll!

 

So this is my over all wedding colors! Tho teals my favorite color, I really am loving these shades of purple!
I love this dress! It's so pretty. Yet, not over the top! Lace is really something i want on my dress.

I love these little shrugs! Definitely something i would like!

I really like these shoes! they have a very small heel and their color is great!

I would really love pearls for my wedding! Or i have a cross necklaces that have been past down trough the family that i may want to wear!
I really like this hair-do! It's simple and lovely! I don't look good with my hair all the way up but i do really like this!

Ugh! I realllllllllly like this! The colors are just what i want!
this is kinda how i want my bridesmaid's dress colors to be. But with all 3 of the colors in my first picture!

This is the dress style i would like for my bridesmaids! It's so adorbs! I want the style to be the same for all my girls, but with the different shades of purple!

ahhh! I LOVE this for my flower girl! :) the little ribbon is perfect!
Isn't this cake AMAZING? I'm not crazy about the platter, but i love the cake!

And this is pretty much where i would like to get married! A small country chapel! I don't want a huge wedding so i think this would be a great idea! and there are plenty of small country chapels where i live!
I think i like the idea of a "tent" wedding reception! I kinda want mine outside, But i to scared of rain! And i love the purple fabric hanging!

I love chinese lanterns! ugh!
So this is where i shall take my honeymoon. To Scotland. Ah. Scotland is the only place on earth (beside my own home) where i truly feel at home...
And i would like to stay in a small cottage like this one!

Well, Now i just need to find a groom... Jk, Maybe! ;)

Do Ya'll have any cool wedding ideas?

Love,
Hannah <3


7 comments:

  1. Just love your colour choice! I think violet is wonderful theme for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! :) Hmm, That does sound like a lovely theme idea! :)

      Delete
  2. wow! that cake is wonderful!
    please visit my blog and my Instagram:)

    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    http://instagram.com/mesmerize_fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm new to your blog! The wedding ideas are beautiful! I went to a wedding this year, and their theme was mainly purple. The bride's fav color is lilac. All of the bridesmaids were wearing dark purple dresses and the bride was carrying fresh lilacs! Also the hair-style pic you have is beautiful! I like an aqua-blue color and a melon/coral pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! thanks for following! :) Thanks! Ohh, That sounds really cool!

      I love coral! Those sounds like some lovely color choices! :)

      Delete
  4. My Dad is from Edinburgh and I lived in Manchester two years, studied in Wales, have UK passport. Been to the UK probably 8 or so times. UK and Europe is definitely and definitively interesting as is Scotland. Nice work with the photos. I have some issues with the 'nanny' State in the UK, but if one is financially well-off enough and has another passport or passports other than just the UK, it an option. I would not want to live in a moderate to poor section, but a nicer section. It is like there is 'two UKs'. The UK is more so haves and have nots than in North America it seems. Will follow back reciprocally.

    Dr. Russ:)

    Blog2

    Blog1

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS