Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

tears stream down my face




This week has been hard. I'm gonna come out and say it. I feel so emotionally drained.

One of my closer friends wrote a very long message to me. It was so hurtful.
I couldn't help, But let the tears stream down my face.

I felt:
Betrayed
Hated
Judged
Alone
Hurt
Mad

And so much more.
I don't think I've ever been that mad at someone before.

I wanted to never see her again.

The next day she wrote back, Saying. She was really upset and confused.
She must have said "sorry" at least 20x!

I knew i should forgive her and move on, But i didn't want to. I wanted her to feel as bad as she had made me. I wanted to say i hated her and ever see her again.

But then i took a step back. 
What would God want me to do?

Love her
Lead her to the lord
Realize that since she isn't a christian, There is a lot she doesn't understand about me
Forgive
Realize that everyone makes mistakes.
Be a good representation of Christ
Be there for her

I always want to run away from people when they hurt me, But sometimes you have to take a step back and realize how much they need you. And stay

It's hard, But God would want me to forgive and move on.
And i really wouldn't want to lose her friendship. 

So with the mercy of God, that's what i shall do. 

Forgive.
 
Love,
Hannah <3

4 comments:

  1. I recently had a somewhat similar situation (the only difference being that she is, or at least I believe her to be, a very strong christian). I know that I probably handled it poorly. You have some good thoughts here :) Thanks for following my blog, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? It's really annoying isn't it! People just can act so dumb and say such hurtful things! But i need to realize that, The devil doesn't want me to be friends with her and share my faith, So i need to realized That and not let our friendship sink. Maybe our friendship won't be as strong as before, But i need to just stick it out for her sake!

      You're welcome.
      I love your blog!

      Thanks a ton for following mine!! <3

      Delete
  2. Wow. Really touching, m'dear. I too usually want to make other people who have hurt me feel the same hurt that I feel. I want to "get back" at them, and it seems like that's the automatic thing to do in our sinful nature. But you are so right to love other people. Thank you so much for sharing and for the sweet note you left in my garden walk. It was wonderful hearing your story of your best friend and you. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm the same... I love your blog! it's amazingly awesome! :) Could you maybe be praying for me. I think my best friend and i are over... It's been really hard, but i think it's time to move on. I'm just really confused! i knowi need to let her go, but it's just hard! Gah!

      Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      <3

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS