Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thanks, 2013.

Wow, Goodness. Is this really goodbye to 2013? You've been crazy. And that's being mild.

At the beginning of this year I don't think I could have imagined how much would happen or change.
Or how much I would change. This year has be about me finding all about um, well. Me.

Change doesn't scare me anymore// I heal slowly// I'm too hard on myself// I'm a introvert and extrovert// People's words and actions do mean too much to me// I'm a perfectionist, but I'm learning to deal with it// I'm not shy anymore// I will stand up for myself// I'm very sensitive// I'm scared of relationships// I'm blunt// I'm forgiven// I'm not the girl I was last year at this time// I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my life yet and that's OK//

This year was also about Adventure and first times...

I traveled to Prince Edward Island// Danced in front of thousands of people on stage// Got asked out for the first "real" time// Traveled to the UK// Hosted two civil war balls// Went to NC for my sister's graduation// Went to my first prom// Joined choir// Road tripped to Kentucky// Was in drama club// I got my drivers license//

This year has also shown me God in a new way. God has shown me so much this year...

I've learned to give my fears to The Lord// My lord when never forsake me or forget me// He's got my back// His love is utterly amazing// Saving grace and changing grace// I would be so lost without God// God's burden for the lost is heart breaking//God has been showing me how to love and to love undying// Prayer can change anything and everything// 


If i was going to give this year a name i would call it //the year of grace and love//  

This year has be strange and exciting! 
So much amazing stuff has happened this year, I'm totally stoked to see what Gods going to do in my life this coming 2014. 

Thanks, 2013 for changing me and preparing me for what 2014 has in store for me.


Later, 2013.

Love,
Hannah <3

//p.s. I hope y'all have a wonderful new years eve and a happy new years!//

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally on your wavelength re the "change doesn't scare me..." paragraph :) Happy New Year!

    www.theirfancies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS