Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Civil War Christmas Ball 2013

Every year my family host an annual civil war christmas ball and every years it's a magical evening and this year was no exception. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, So here are some pictures to say what i don't have time to write.
Rachel, Charity and I.
Pretty Dresses!
Dancing away.
My Mum, calling the dances.

My Brothers. lol
He looks happy, doesn't he! ;)



Besties <3
Siblings and friends <3

A Wonderful evening was had by all. I loved to see all the lovely dresses and be jolly with my dear friends and family. 

Can you believe tomorrow is Christmas? ah. Well, I'm off to wrap some gifts.
Have a jolly, holly Christmas eve.

Love,
Hannah <3

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a grand old time! Lovely outfits! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dresses! sounds like a fun night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Civil War balls are the best, yeah?
    By the way, thank you so much for leaving the kind note in my garden walk. I appreciate it. xx

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS