Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Florida

 
I think the waves of the ocean upon your feet were made to calm the soul and inspire the heart.

The wind was made to free your hair and make you wild and free like you long to always be.


The suns reminds us to be happy

The moon reminds us to remain happy, even when the sun is gone

Sunsets in a deep blue sky are to remind us of the hidden beauty of this fallen world.

Broken sea shells hidden beneath the sand remind you of the broken hidden things that you hide 
and those small words on your wall remind you that they can be fix.

And Florida is to remind us that even in winter, we can have summer.

Love, Hannah <3

7 comments:

  1. oooh. this took my breath away. your words stir hope in my soul, while revealing to me what a lovely soul you have. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "hidden beauty in this fallen world". Yes. So beautiful.

    I tried following you via the GFC as I'm really enjoying browsing around on here but it wouldn't let me. -.- So I'll at least be adding you on bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Thats strange! I'm glad you like it! :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. This makes mw want to go to Florida, such a beautiful post!

    Martha x
    http://themintyfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful picture!! i've never been to Florida, but really want too! And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words! I'd love to check out your blog! :)

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS