Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sky's sill blue

Hello Lovelies! So I'm a pretty happy Girl today! I got my t-shirt from Andrew Bell! (aka, My favorite singer everrrrrr)
//I'm here to share with Y'all a song that touched me.
listen to the lyrics 
feel the music 
and let it touch your soul.///


Ya never see clearly, til ya stop crying
I never found it, until I stopped trying
I stumbled upon ya and fell thru the ceiling tiles
I started a fire, to smoke out my treason's
I tore down a building, to pick up the pieces
And now on a clear glass wall, I can see our fate
But it's a little too late

Oh If you're hearing this
I musta made it through
Oh when the clouds above open up through my window
I'll see the sky's still blue

Ya never hold onto, what we believe in
I think I've lost ya, tell me I'm dreaming
Why do we wait to live, til we begin to die

I made the incision, I begged and I borrowed
I traded my vision, for heartache and sorrow
But now that I've found my sight
I finally realize, I was born to go blind

Oh If you're hearing this
I musta made it through
Oh when the clouds above open up through my window
I'll see the sky's still blue...


///Oh if you're hearing this, I musta it through///
 ~Hannah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS