Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

11/25/13

I think everyone thought we were crazy when we acted like girly girls and sang our hearts out to 1D or that time we stayed up till 4am saying things only we will ever know. 

But no one will ever know how we snuck out on your roof and talked about the future like we had a clue or when we planed our move to London. I'm sure they would laugh if they ever saw us dance to the best song ever.

I tend to laugh when I think about prom and you know why. I always smile when I think about that starry night that we snuggled under our blankets and swayed to the music under the open sky and I'm pretty sure they laughed as we swayed to the music in time. 

But they can laugh, Because...

They'll never know about when we snuck down to that cold basement and screamed murder and quickly ran away or at 3am when we prayed and I felt a tear and that chilly night we laid on your lawn and wished upon the stars.

I know times have come when we almost lost it all. But I love happy endings to much for that. And as a wise person once said, you're stuck with me for life.

So I hope when you think Anne and Diana, you think US. 

~~~

Today shall always hold a soft spot in my heart. This day may mean nothing to anyone else , but I shall never forget. <3

Love,
Hannah 

1 comment:

  1. Oh.my.gosh. I just messed up my makeup. You're stuck with me for life…wether we like it or not. Haha. Love you. xx. mich

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS