Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

...still waiting for the leaves to fall

As i wait for the leave to fall, I've been spending loads of my time in these woods. Praying, Dancing and of course, walking. These trees behind my house have seen my tears, heard my laughter and have swayed to my singing. this time of year always brings out the sentimental in me. and these woods happen to be a very sentimental place to me.

This is where
My cousin and i chased the neighbor boy all around for the whole day
My best friend said i was her best friend
My family and i made teepee's
Friends and family played cowboys and Indians
I sobbed my heart out
My heart feels at peace

Love,
Hannah <3

4 comments:

  1. Aww I love you little comments at the end about why this place is special :)

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of having a quiet place like this...looks so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh, what a cute little furry creature in your hand! this place looks so peaceful, i love having a spot with so many memories.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS