Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Off To The UK!

I Can't believe I'm heading to the UK tomorrow! Cray, Cray! ;) So today has pretty much consist of me packing! I really like packing, but i have such a hard time deciding what i need and don't need... But hopefully i have everything i need! (I really don't want to leave my PJs at home!)
^^Tell me that isn't the cutest suitcase you've ever see!^^
Goodness! So much to do. I shouldn't be blogging, but i had to say bye to ya'll! :)

Lots Of Love! <3

~Hannah


Song of the day: Have You Got It In You. By Imogen Heap.




8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops...1rst comment accidentally deleted...
      That's amazing! That suitcase seems soo small...lol. It is really cute!
      How long is your trip?
      Love ya!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I am so jealous!!!!! I want to visit the UK so badly. Looking forward to a lot of pictures when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to visit the UK....it's where my dad was born. :) Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for a safe trip!! Enjoy every minute!! Love your suitcase! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll have an epic time! I love packing :D

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS