Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2016

I am.



































I am mint blue
I am the the smell of lilacs
I am the leaves of fall
I am caramel white mocha's
I am my favorite song
I am the way i cry
I am the way i laugh
I am a yellow volkswagen bug
I am the moon and stars
I am my childhood favorite cat
I am a crisp fall morning
I am first kisses and heartbreak
I am the golden scottish highlands
I am the songs written upon my notepad
I am the things I've lost and the things to come
I am christmas morning
I am 1996
I am a daughter of God
I am snow flacks on pine needles
I am the wild sea

I am me. I am Hannah.
I won't list the things i am not. Because, they don't matter.


3 comments:

  1. You sound like a beautiful person, Hannah:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! Love the positive aspect.

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most pretty thing I've seen in a good while. <3

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS