Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Blessed//Birthday

Can i just start off by saying, that i have the BEST friends in the WHOLE world, like really, though. 
Okay.


So Saturday i had a small birthday celebration. 
It was epic.
So many laughs and so much cheer.
i felt so loved.
i feel so loved. 
So many hugs and kisses.
I felt so blessed.
I am blessed.

Truly. 
I'm the dumb girl whom forgot to take a group pic till half to group already left! opps... ;)
We're fine. really. why do you ask?
Doll-face.
This girl. like, she's amazing.
Happy girl, right there.^

 

 I couldn't have picked a better bunch of people to make memories with.
what a fun night.
I'm also so grateful for people like, Michaela, Madelin and Amanda whom even though couldn't be there, still made me feel loved on my birthday. 
love ya'll.

this night was unforgettable.
star-tripping, spoon playing and all.

well, im 18.
yep.
that's weird.
but, whatever.
it's chill.

xoxo,
Hannah 

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun celebration. Glad you had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, lovely! You are simply gorgeous, by the way. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear!
      awww, you're too sweet. i'm literally grinning from ear to ear! :)

      Delete
  3. looks like so much fun!!! :) happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS